domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

Hatred

-It's funny...you and I could've easily...been standing in each other's shoes right now.
You know, everyone hated me when I was a kid. I hated all of them too. I wanted to get revenge on them. One misstep and I might've been thinking the same horrible things as you. I thought I'd never have a real bond with anyone, not until I met people like you. I knew you were always alone. I felt better knowing there was someone like me...I wanted to hang out with you. It just made me happy! But I couldn't...I was jealous of how skilled you were, so I turned you into a rival. I wanted to be just like you. I started with nothing...but I finally made a connection and I kept chasing you, wanting to be just as strong. I'm really glad I met you!
-It's too late, nothing you say now can change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and be another one of my victims!
-I'm not gonna be your victim or go down in history as the man who killed you! Neither! Our battle will be inevitable so keep your hatred, let it fester...and hit me with it full force. I'm the only one who can bear the full brunt of your hate! It's my job, no one else's! I'll bear the burden of your hatred...and we'll die together!
-What? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you care about me so much?
-Because I'm your friend.

Masashi Kishimoto- So close, and yet so far.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario